Numbness in penis, erection problem. Done ureteroscopy. When will I feel better?

hi i m 28 years old and went through Ureteroscopy 4 days back.. i drink enough water and now there is no pain as i m facing another major issue..earlier i used to erect early monring almost everyday...and feel hardness in my penis i have observed my penis is totally numb...and do not erect untill i shake still not 100%...i m very much worried because of this issue...i m too young to handle this type of situation...when will i feel better..??and will it b prefect???how much time more it will take ??thanks waiting for revert.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, and I really understand your worry but this is not the actual problem your erection function is intact and no need to worry about this if there is no erection in the morning then this is nothing to worry about this because this is not the criteria for erection to see whether this functioning well or not, you have recently gone through some procedure and due to this you might be under the stress, so you are feeling in this way, take care and stop worrying, good day.