Numbness in head, face, neck, blurred vision, migraine. Taking torodol. CT scan, EKG normal. Cure for migraine?

Have been experiencing numbness in my head,face,neck, lips along with blurred vision and dizziness . went to hospital. They ran blood work and did ct scan and chest x-ray and EKG. They said everything was normal but my hemoglobin was way to low. Right after ct scan I had a full blown migraine at the hospital. They treated it with torodol. After I got home my head did it again. they only last 1 to 2minutes at a time. The migraine came back again last night at work. what is wrong with me?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013