Numbness in hands, rapid heart beat. History of raynauds. Due to excessive stress?

Hi, I have been suffering from numbness in my hands in the night and upon waking for several months now - not on any medication and doesn t appear to be getting worse and any more symptoms. I have also had some rapid heart beats which is causing me some concern and wonder if it is stress-related. There are on-going problems on the homefront which maybe a contributing factor but do you think I need to book a GP appointment. I also suffer from raynauds which leave my fingers white when cold . Many thanks
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013