Numbness in hand, face, headache, blurred vision during pregnancy. Is it migraine?

I am 24 weeks pregnant and I went to the ER Sunday for numbness that moved from my right hand to the right side of my face. I had a headache , couldn t get the right words out, and blurred vision in one eye. The dr said it was a migraine and gave me meds then sent me home. Today is Thursday and the numbness just started in my right hand and right side of face again. If this is another migraine what could be causing it?
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012