Numbness in fingers after cut from glass. Will I regain feeling?

I slipped and fell on a bottle I was holding in my right hand over a week ago. The broken pieces of glass cut me in the palm. The doctor stiched me and the last of my stitches are being removed in a days time(10days after the accident). The bigger cut that lies directly between my thumb and the index finger towards the centre of the palm caused numbness of the two finger since the day of the accident till now. I started on neoroton tablets yesterday but the pain from the numn fingers for the past 3days is unbearable! My questions are; Will I be able to regain feelings in those fingers, can the pain be stopped or reduced and if yes , how?? Can. I do physiotherapy on my own, how long will it take for me to be completely well, what medical condition is this, what other advice do yoy have for me?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012