Numbness down my left arm into my hand, itching across shoulders, headaches, breathlessness. Permanent cure?

I am a C4/5 incomplete quad, 28 yrs. post-injury, Brown-Sequard Syndrome, ambulatory with the aid of a straight can, right leg afo & knee support. I use a chair for distance. I was told approx. 6 yrs. ago I had a bulging disk @ C3. Recently...this has been coming on for a while..I have numbness down my left arm into my hand, itching across my shoulders, headaches in the front of my head and breathlessness @ times like my diaphram is shutting off. Everything except the breathless stuff happens mostly @ night when I lie down. The breathless stuff occurs if I talk in a louder voice or especially for any length of time. I also have orthostatic hyptension. Could this C3 disk issue be deteriorting even more as I age with this SCI & causing all this stuff?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013