Numbness, cramps in legs after sitting cross legged, unable to walk. Treatment options?

Even if I seat on ground for 10 minutes with my legs folded - I get numbness and cramps in the legs - sometimes from thigh and below - and it takes few seconds to a few minutes before I can walk normally again. A physiotherapist helped me with some basic exercise but he also was confused and asked me to consult a neurologist .
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013
hellol makarand this is due to surely a neurological problem, you can us nurokind od medicine daily for 15 days with painkillers if you have, if still feels problem you should take advice from ortho specialist