Numbness and tingling on the toe, discoloration. No pain. What could be wrong?

The toe to the right of my pinky toe on my left foot has become numb. The skin has discolored to a purple/yellowish hue and it s cold to the touch. There s no itching or burning sensation, and it doesn t hurt to put weight on it. Just tingles and feels like a rubber band is constricting it when I walk. I haven t done any sports or heavy physical activity, nor do I recall injuring my foot in the recent days. Every other toe, and all of my fingers, are fine. Any ideas?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013