Numbness and tingling in hands and feet, have raynauds, rashes on elbow, blood work normal except mgus

I m looking for some kind of connection between the symptoms I have and something obscure that maybe the doctors haven t thought of yet. The symptom that first brought me to doc was numbness and tingling in hands and feet . I also have raynauds. Keep getting rash , mostly on elbows. Most of bloodwork was normal except for mgus. Also had cryoglobulin show up as abnormal but the next one was fine. Now we re kind of waiting and watching.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012