Numbness and pain in the right side of the body. Pinching of the vertebra on nerves. Treatment?

I'm needing a spine specialist also a Dr. That does facet blocks with steroids and the removal of a cyst . My right side is going numb I have been told that a vertebra is pinching on the nerves that go to my right side. My right foot is numb. I am in so much pain there is no words to describe it. Please help!! It involves the vertebra involves 2nt. 3rd.4th. 5th. I don't know where to turn!!!!!!! I am to see Dr. Vejvvoda the end of October. PLEASE HELP.. I am new to Wenatchee so I don't know the Dr.s here.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013
Neurologist 's  Response
Nov 2013
Thank you for posting your query.
I can understand your anxiety and concern, on account of your symptoms.
In order to understand your problems better, I would like to have a copy of your MRI report, which can be uploaded on this website.
Treatment of pinched nerves consists of the following:

1. Medications such as pregabalin or gabapentin,
2. Physiotherapy, including IFT, ultrasound, neck and back extension exercises, etc.
3. Nerve blocks and epidural injections,
4. Surgery.

Once I have seen your reports, then, I can advise you about the correct treatment as well as the best doctors.
I am sure you would do well.

I hope it helps.

Please get back if you require any additional information.

Best wishes,

Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology)
Senior Consultant Neurologist
Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad,
My personal URL on this website: http://bit.ly/Dr-Sudhir-kumar
My blog: http://bestneurodoctor.blogspot.com/