Numb toe, toe nail fell off without pain, reoccurring leg pain, working out, pain in whole body

I have had a numb toe and the toe nail fell off without pain. I have always had some reoccurring pain with this leg. Now since I ve started working out again, after a 3-month hiatus, this leg feels heavy. I also have some aching...around the shin, the knee, the back upper hip/ buttocks . It s not a constant pain, but definitely throughout the day and night. It s been about a week since I ve worked out, and it still hurts. This leg is somewhat longer than my other, so it takes the brunt of some movements when working out. Normally I avoid jumping, but I did do a lot of jumping during exercising last week. I wear an store-bought knee brace on this leg when I work out. As an FYI, diabetes runs in my family.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Oct 2013