Numb arm, not able to sleep, fluctuating pulse rate and blood pressure, feels wired. Reason?

I have been waking up at night, 4 AM, with a numb arm , usually left, sometimes right. My heart feels like it is struggling, and if I take my pulse it is 50. During the day my pulse is around 55, my blood pressure in my left arm is around 125/85 and right arm around 115/77. My heart feels weird during the day. Any ideas?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012
Thanks for writing in.

You might be having a commonly diagnosed condition known as carpel tunnel syndrome. please consult a neurologist who will do nerve conduction tests. Sometimes it may also be what is cubital tunnel syndrome. You need to change your sleeping posture and do not bend at elbows, but arms straight out or down. This can stop the symptoms.