Now i started bleeding dark brownish color and then black to red what does this mean?

okay i was done with my period on wednesday today is sunday and i started bleeding only a little bit as the day went by it started getting really dark brownish color and then black to red what does this mean?
Asked On : Mon, 16 May 2011
Welcome to health care magic
you had an abnormal bleeding during the cycle ,it can be due to many reason ,so consult gynec & get it treated after proper investigtion.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and speedy recovery”