Noticed tightness in the neck of womb during IUI, advised laparoscopy. Could that be causing infertility?

Hi, I underwent first IUI today and the doctor said that there is a slight tightness in the neck of womb and laproscopy wil be required if IUI does not turn out to be sucess. Is this could be the reason that I m notgetting pregnant? I was pregnant in 2010 and had a missed abortion in 22 weeks. Thereafter I couldn t conceive. I really need a second opinion from a Infertility Specialist . Please help.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013