Noticed red spots on penis tip. Tried clotrimizole with betamethazone. Why there is a itchiness?

hi my question is i noticed red spots on the bottom and head if my penis, been to doctors before and had blood tests done but the drs always told it was a fungal and prescribed my.with clotrimizole with betamethazone, which usually always get rid of the spots done this for a few years but still eventually.the always come back, anyway tried to use over the counter clotrimazole and two days later have a full blown rash on my thighs scrotum perinium and anus tried benadryl and gold bond medicated hasnt seem to help with anything but the itchyness, the odd thing is ive bee in althketics and coached nearly my whole life and havebt ever gotten a rash or jock itch, just those spots for the last few years but the were never itchy, this rash is itchy and swollen
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012