Noticed lump on patella. Should I consult a GP?

I am a 21 yo male. I do little exercise and my BMI has been constant at 18.5 since I was 16.

I have just noticed a small lump over the bony surface of my patella. The lump is about 0.8cm across, round, and can be reduced completely, there are no colour changes.. The lump is more obvious when I am standing and is reduced by direct pressure.

How urgently should I attend a GP clinic as I have no local GP but could attend the local Emergency room or book an urgent GP consultation. Otherwise the wait time for GP clinics in my area is around a month and a half.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013