Noticed lump on armpit and breast. Not painful. Looking for ideas on what it could be?

i just noticed a pellet size lup in my left arm pit, it is not painful. i noticed it about 2 days ago while putting on deoderant in the mirror i could see it. i have to say also that i have one located between my left brest and arm pit that i had my gyno feel at my last dr. appt.which was in March, he wasnt concerned about it, but never really said what it was...and i havent really thought about it until now that i have noticed this other one. any ideas??
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012