Noticed little lumps on skin. Appear after shower nad then disappear. Family has history of cancer. Guide

I am a 23 years old female.
About 6 months ago I first noticed after a shower that these little lumps under my skin on my shoulder appeared. These are painless, and have only gotten a bit longer and thicker since the first appearance. They only appear after a shower or after putting body lotionon, for a few seconds or minutes and then disappear again.
They feel swollen like lymph nodes.
My family has a history for cancer, however after doing some research could these be parasites?
Any help or direction with this would greatly be appreciated.

Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013