Noticed elevated FBS in glucometer, blood test done. Got hypertension during pregnancy, took steronate. Medicine cause?

Please i need your help .. I am a female 38 years .. I am not diabetic ...but I have a family history of diabetes ( my father) , and i had a high blood pressure since i had my third daughter through pregnancy, I had a post partuim hypertension after delivery.. But my blood pressure is controllable with small medication. I took steronate nor 5 mg for 15 days only 3 times a day ..and after i stopped it .. I recognize an elevated FBS with my father s glucometer .. Mid 90s then between 100 and 110 ..! I made it in the lab .. It was fasting: 100 .. P.p: 102 and hbac1: 5.7 question is : is this because of the medication (steronate nor) because it is steroids, even after I STOPPED it ..? And this would last forever?? I need your help please ...
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013