Noticed bumps and bruise on inner thigh. Am I at risk of STD?

I am 18 female and a large ( size of 2 quarters put next to eachother) bruise on my inner thigh, about one inch away from my groin , it wasnt there this morning. I am worried about it because i know i didnt cause it and i rarely ever get bruises, also, i have reciently been getting penny size hard bumps in the same area, they go away in about a week after appearing and they leave a purple spot where they were.. I dont know if they are connected or not but i am worried about it. Also, i highly doubt i have an std (only did once n used protection) so mo stds for me.. Please help
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013