Noticed brown spots around groin area. How to remove this?

Hi, i recently noticed some brown spots around my groin area this is a few weeks after i shaved they dont itch . and if i scratch them they easily fall off like a scab they dont bleed either when i pick them. I also recently noticed my in thy the crease s were really red and a bad Oder to ive been using lotriminAF and that has help the redness and smell 100% but those dots concern me any help?!
Asked On : Thu, 7 Feb 2013
Hi welcome to healthcare magic forum. It appears that the spots are due to fungal infection. It usually transmitted from person to person, by clothes commenly used , and the blades commenly used.
I advise you to consult a dermatologist, for investigation s and treatment,
I advise you not to use under garments, soap, razor, etc commenly with friends.
Wishing for a quick recovery and thanks for calling.