Not urinating enough after a kidney transplantation. High blood pressure. Need immediate attention?

Hi Doctor, I have recently had a kidney transplant and everything is going well so far. Just now I have realised that after drinking 3 litres of water I have not urinated as much as I have done since having My transplant. I checked my blood pressure and its high, and also checked My sugar levels and they were low. Should I Wait till morning to call transplant co ordinater or should I wait till morning? Kind regards
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013