Not satisfied with penis size. Treatment?

HI, I am married, 31yrs old.. i have a kid, my pennis 3 inch on erection and i couldn t enjoy with this. and my son also have small one. and i have buffy boobs and someone just touch on body i have feel tickle.. please advice me what like treatment i needful. really i am disappointed these things. my wife also touch on my body i have feel like this. really i hate this.
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013
Thank you for getting in touch with us. As I see, you are worried about the size of your penis. We would like you to know that it is not possible to increase the size of penis after you attain complete adulthood. If you are able to have an intercourse and have a kid, then we believe the size should not be of any issue. We would not be able to comment on the development of breasts without examining them. If there is significant development and it bothers you, then you should get in touch with your Doctor who would recommend a few tests to ascertain the diagnosis. Hope this helps
Dr. Gagandeep Dhillon