Not responding to hypertension medication. Does mold exposure cause this? Heavy breathing and weight loss. Should I be concerned?

Can mold exposure be a cause of unusual uncontrolled hypertension? i have uncontrolled hypertension i =n which medication fails to control. the milds medication causes my blood pressure to drop to low. doctors continue to monitor my kidney and heart for problems. two years with this issue , no answer. i have had every test and lost weigh to fit my height. i am a 5 11 inches , 185lb, 40 year old female. my family and i notice i breathe heavily.
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012