Not fully penetrating penis, painful intercourse, trying for a baby. Suggestions ?

I am 27. My husband is 30. We are planning to have a baby. I am currently 66kg. and height is 157cm. His penis is not entering fully. It gets struck in the middle. I don t enjoy the process as well. It pains badly. We are married for 1.5 years. 2 months back I bled. Even then its not entering fully. When checked with doctor, she took scan and said everything is fine on my part. Why is his part not going fully?? Why it pains so much for me?? P.S. We didn t take any contraception pills, or any kind of protection for that matter. But this month only we planned to have baby. All these days a shallow entry of penis took place and he will take out the moment he feels like cumming. I don t enjoy the entry of penis into my vagina . I do get orgasms while he fingers me.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
You have been married since 1and half year.From what you have explained your problem, there are two possibilities
1)
You might have imperf orated Hymen which may be be preventing full penetration of penis into Vagina,You have to consult the Gynecological to confirm this by digital examination of vagina and if that is the cause of your problem thenget it corrected by him/her
2)
Penis of your husband may be flaccid and he may not be getting erection hard enough to penetrate vagina and any forceful attempt to penetrate in to vagina is bound to get pain and injury.So consult the urologist to confirm whether the erection is hard or not.
30 Your vagina may not be fully lubricated with vaginal secretion which is very important for happy and successful intercourse.So better both of you consult the urologist.