Not able to sleep on the back after gall bladder surgery. Ultrasound shows fatty liver. Bubbling sound from the ribs. Advice?

well I am 44 yrs , 5'3 in height an about 87 kilo of weight, I had my gallstone removed in the year 2010, ever ssince the surgery I am feeling very sick especially at night i cant lie flat and doctors here have done ultra sound and they keep telling me that I have a fatty liver but more then if thats the sace why do I keep hearing bubbling noise in my right side of my ribs and I have to keep on changing my positions while sleeping I feel the pain getting less when I am sitting up, pls advise me
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013