Nosebleeds, bruising easily, black discolouration on top of feet, headaches. Cause of concern?

Hi, I recently have been getting quite a few nosebleeds and I bruise so easy, they start as little purple bruises almost the sizeof a pin head but can get quite large. Right now the top of both my feet are black with a big bruise on each one, I wokeup like this. And headaches ..... extreme..... nothing helps, I feel physically sick when my head aches. should I be concerned or is it just one of those things than come with age? I m 44
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013