Nose seems to be flattened, face puffiness, deformed eyes post face lift. Normal?

I have facelift recovery questions... can I? It s day 6 from my full face and neck lift, lower eyelid with chin argumentation surgery. Pain is much better and bruise and swelling started to subside. But my nose is so flattened as it pulled so much, my face is totally puffy, eyes are deformed... I must go back to work in about 10 days and I really have no hope that this face will look ok with make up in 10 days. I have been going through this emotional trauma worrying so much if I made a major mistake..... I cannot sleep with stress. Please let me know if I can have a hope in about 10 days... please help
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012