Nose injured, swelling on the tip. Cartilage damaged? Had rhinoplasty. Related?

I had a small (1 pound) bin fall off a shelf about 6 inches above me and hit me directly on the nose . It has been 10 days now but the swelling near the tip of my nose hasn t gone down. It has made my nose look more pronounced and like a bulb on the end. I had no pain or bruising just nose stuffiness. I feel like the cartilage at the end of my nose has been damaged. Is there any chance that the swelling could go down yet or is it possible that the cartilage has shifted and it is going to continue to look this way? I had rhinoplasty 20 years ago. I m 42.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012