Nose injured, painful, soreness, redness, headache, back pain. Will I be okay?

My one year old was jumping and dancing on the bed, whatever way I grabed her, he head hit my nose really hard. I screamed in pain and tears ranout of my eyes and I was crying inimmediate pain. Then is was sore but not bad. I wondered if I broke it but I only had a red mark on the side of my nose. the next day I had a headache that felt like all around my skull and at the base of my skull where the spine connected. I also had back pain . and my nose was sore and tender with no bruising . Was this cause by my hose gettng hit ?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013