Nose broke in a fight, become crooked. Breathing through left nostril and right clogged. Remedy?

Well its been about 3 years since I broke my nose in a fight and I let it healed I guess cause I never really knew it was broken. I thouht it was just another bloody nose but soon later I noticed my nose was crooked. I m starting to realize that I m only breathing through my left nostril and my right is clogged up. I am not sick I do not have sinus nor mucas its just clogged. And when I get sick it gets very difficult for me to breath through my nose at all. I want to know if this can really be a problem and what could it be and if I should get it fixed.
Asked On : Wed, 18 Apr 2012