Nose bleeds. On allergy medicine. Why does it happen in kids?

My 4 year old daughter has nose bleeds all the time. It s so bad she will soak a small towel. They usually lasts for about 20 min. They can start at any time. She will just be sitting and playing and it will start. She has woken up to a bloody face because she had a nose bleed while she slept. It usually starts when she gets upset. It doesn t have to be a full blown tantrum either. I don t know what to do. Her dr just says kids have nose bleeds. She gave her some allergy medicine but it didn t work. What do I do/
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012