Nose bleeding from both nostrils for many years. Continues after cauterization. Clotting factors and haemoglobin is fine. Cause for recurring bleeding?

I ve had nose bleeds since I was 2 years old. I am now 16 and the problem is still here. I bleed out of both nostrils and have been caughterized twice. My last caughterization was in November.I am still heavily bleeding . To me, one persons bad is my good. My clotting factors and haemoglobin is fine, much like the rest of my blood work. What could be a potential cause for them to keep coming back?
Asked On : Mon, 27 Feb 2012