Nose bleed and ringing in the ear after being hit below the eye. Swollen bruised cheek, numbness in the teeth. What to do?

I got hit just below the right eye 2 days ago playing rugby. The hit was hard enough to make my nose bleed and ring my bell for a few minutes. My nose has contained blood which feels like its coming from my sinus cavity ever since the hit. My cheek Is slightly swollen and bruised but my biggest concern is my 4 numb teeth starting from the middle to the next 3 to the right. Any information is welcome
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013