Normal BP, have blood sugar, prescribed Jalra, rosave, azulix forte. Are the appropriate for me?

Hi , I am Binayak m33 from west bengal ,India . I have been suffering from blood suger from 2006 . At that time I found my P.P. 298. Then I consulted with a physician and he prescribed me glucobe 50 mg , Emnorm 1 mg. But my suger level was changed but not less than 200 . Then in 2009/10 I changed my doctor and started azulix 2mf forte, volix 0.3 and lorlip as my lipid profile report was bad. But after taking these medicine my suger level becomes nearly normal and I got a good lipid profile report . But last month my fasting was 198 and the doctor under whom I was safe , he transferred to another place and I had to change another doctor who prescribed me Jalra m 50/500 , rosave 5 and azulix 2mf forte . After taking these change my PP found 178. I don t know Jalra m 50/500 is appropriate for me or not . My blood pressure is normal . Plz advice me what to do.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012