Non stop cough, spitting clear mucus, nasal congestion. Prescribed penicillin. Ears plugged, lump on neck, headaches

16 days ago I was at work and couldnt stop coughing, I was spitting up clear mucus . I woke up the next morning fevering and still couldnt stop coughing along with nasal congestion . I went to the ER and they put me on penicillin and a couple of days after taking it, I was having orangish/yellow fluid draining from my nose and now Ive had a bad headache for the last 5 days above my eyes and to my right temple and my ears feel plugged and sore lump on the left side of my neck. Ive been taking advil cold and sinus to help relieve the nasal congestion and pressure headaches but they arent working and im finished my antibiotic. I bought the Neil Med sinus rinse and it helps abit but still getting headaches and my ears feel plugged. Im wearing the nose strips to try and help. We are going on a trip in a week and I need this gone. Its affecting my everyday life. I feel like im in a fog with the pressure.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013