Non-healing wound on the ear. Tried salt water and peroxide. Pus formation. What to do?

Hi I just gauged my ear to the next size up and I waited about two months for my ears to heal butwhen I put these in the next day my ear was hurting really bad and itt was oozing puss out. It has not started bleeding yet. I can t take it out cause it hurts so bad. I have been putting warm salt water on it and peroxide . What should I do?
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Aug 2013
hello and welcome to health care magic,

Your lobe seems to have infected and although it involves just a proper medication and cleaning it has to be done by an ENT so that any scarring or permanent injury can be avoided.

So do not do self cleaning and consult an ENT as soon as possible who will also medicate a proper combination of antibiotic and anti inflammatory medications along with local cleansing.

In any case keep the area dry and clean and wait for it to get cleaned and healed completely.

Dr Sriram Nathan