Noisy stomach, mucus in stool, abdominal pains, lost weight. How to cure?

for about 2 months now i been having noisy stomach, mucus in my stool , with abdominal pains like cramps around the navel region and the lower abdomen . Always feeling to go and stool, but sometimes can pass out only gas or just small amount of stool or just mucus. the whole situation is just making my stomach very uncomfortable. I have lost a lot of weight and i have been to the Doctor and was test negative for my stool, blood and urine. What could i have been suffering from and what is the remedy
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012