Noise in ear, sudden hearing loss. White noise tinnitus. Cause?

I have had a low rumbling sound in my right ear for the past month and sometimes a heartbeat in my right ear. It sounds like a truck is going by my building or an airplane. It has no pattern, sometimes short, sometimes longer. All day, every day. I also get a yawning sensation sometimes in that ear. That sensation predates this sound. There is nothing wrong with my hearing in that ear, but the other ear has sudden hearing loss since Sept 13. I have recovered some of my hearing since then after steroids. I have white noise tinnitus in that ear sometimes rather loud (like when I am watching TV). I can live with that. The rumbling in my good ear is quite annoying. What could be causing it?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012