Nodule on head, color of skin, discharging fluid, pain on pressing. History of diabetes. Treatment?

I am having nodule on top centre of my head, only noticed since last 3-4 months back. Now it is half the size of a pea and has colour of the skin. Since last two weeks it has started to ooze sticky fluid. When I touch with fingers, Sometimes it is dry and sometimes I can feel the fluid. I dont feel the pain normally, however when I press it, there is a mild pain. When I press the surrounding area I feel very low pain. What could be the reason. I am also suffering from type-2 diabetes .
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012