Nodule in endocrine. Surgery needed?

good morning dr. manoranjan.. my name is paolo saragozza an italian and of 60 years old.( i am calling from italy) on february my endocrinologst have found an nodle on the right side of 3.5 cm and on left side various small distribuited nodles. the dott. say is better to surgicaly remouve it. your opinium at this stage is for me very important. thank s for the attention and time given to read me . GOD BLESS YOU . PAOLO
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012
Hi,your question doesn't have enough information to comment on...but i will guide according to what i perceive it as.i think you are a female with lump on both breast. the size you gave on left breast puts it under stage T2 which can be treated conservatively or operated on.on the right side you haven't mentioned whether the lumps are concentrated in one quadrant or spreaded along in different that is whether they are multifocal or multicentric, in the latter case of which surgery is the better option. hope that gives you some idea. tc! :)