No pregnancy after follicular study and sex during egg rupture. Reason?

No pregnancy after follicle study and sex during rupture of egg Hi dr.,my wife had undergone follicle study and the egg was ruptured on 19th day so my gyn told to have sex from 17th day itself.We had sex once in a day from 17 th day to 20th day . On 16/01/2013 she got her periods. i have a question Why she havent had pregnancy as we had sex during rupture of egg.Is any thing serious or she will be never pregnent.Is any problem with her.please help me I am nervous,please reply.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013