No periods for last two months. Taking pills. When can we expect pregnancy?

hi doctor, i got marriage last 6 months back in the month of April-8th 2012. Now my age 31 years +9 months. From last 2 months my wife not getting periods just from 1 days back she is taking pils for periods. so, my question here is when we can expect pregnant becoz iam going to south africa for 6 months. i will stay in india only for 20 days. Please, suggest me . My wife age is 24 years. please, clarify my doubts . Thanks in advance.........!
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  13 Awaiting Answer