No periods after stopping the birth control pill. Negative pregnancy test report. Brownish spotting with cramping. What does it mean?

Hi there, I came off the pill in September 2012 and had the usual bleed . However, since then I ve had no period. I had some blood tests taken beginning of December and all were fine,along with a negative pregnancy test result. A couple of days ago I experienced some brown discharge when I went to the toilet, with some in my underwear too. I also had some cramping at the same time and both lasted just over 24 hours. What does this mean?
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  170 Awaiting Answer