No pain, discomfort or swelling, ultrasound detected Azoospermia, mild hydrocele, normal testosterone. Herbal treatment increase sperms and cure hydrocele?

Dear Sir, I am 40 year old, Married since last 8 years. We tried to concieve for baby during the whole past years of our married life. But everytime failed. My sexual intercourse and dischare is normal. But upon the Semen Analysis and later Ultra sound of testis, it reveal the is nil sperm, means Azoospermia . And Ultra sound report sugggests that mild Hydrocele in left sife. I dont suffer any pain or uncomfortability or sweeling at all. Testosterone test report is very normal. I have read lots of content over the net that Hydrocele may cause the infertility. Is it right? So can you kindly suggest me good herbal treatment like of Dr. Willmar Schwabe Pharmaceuticals so treat the hydrocele and also increase the sperm count for recovery from Azoospermai? I will be very much thanks ful of for your prompt reply. Thanks and Regards.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012