No muscle build-up in leg, different colour, hurts, swells. How can it be cured?

the doc i went o said if i don t do somthing about my leg i could loose it he called it DN i forgot the name of what he called what i had i cruched every bone in my heal got plate in it have no musle bulid up in leg my leg diffrent coler then other leg my legs hurt so bad all the time my hurt foot gets big swells when i walk just to end of road
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013
It seems that you are having atrophic muscle in your leg. The different color in the area is a worrisome finding and can be due to a circulation compromise. You need to get a color doppler of the leg done.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal ,