No improvement with Rozex, face seems to have worsened with red blotches, itching, peeling. Suggestion?

Hello I have been using Rozex on my face for what i believe has been from not looking after my skin while working outside my Dr suggested i try Rozex Cream which i have been now using for 3 weeks unfortunately there appears to be no improvement it has only gotten worse by getting red blotches and now a dry peeling skin affect as well as itchy is this right and should i give it a bit more time or cut it out Regards Gary 57yrs
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012