No hard erections, joint pain, headache, weak vision, memory loss, lack of concentration, fatigue post daily masturbation. How can I overcome this?

hi doctors. i am 23 and i have a problem that i make masturbationâ everyday from last 5years ,now penis is not getting hard and it feels like painy and now i am faceing a problems in my health like my joints pain,head ech , memory loss , eye longsite(i cant see far things properly),no concentration,feeling lazy,not haveing intrest in any thing. stress .please help me to come out of this all problems... kind regards
Asked On : Tue, 1 May 2012