No hard erections, early loss of erections, non retractable foreskin, pain on pulling back the foreskin. Natural medicines?

My Sex life is poor. I do not have a hard erection and I lose my erection very soon specially when it doesn t get much attention. It needs to be stroked all the time to keep it erected. When I try to make love to my wife I find it difficult to penetrate as mine is weak and doesn t have a hard erection. Further more the fore skin on my penis cannot be completely pulled back. I have never done that and it hurts to do so when I pull it back. I have no issues with ejaculation as I have tried masturbating and it was quite ok. Kindly help. Natural medicines if any? or should I see a doctor in person?
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012