No hair growth on the scar spot on head. How can I restore my hair growth without side effects?

doctor, i m 17 yrs old, 2 yrs back my head was banged with a door due to which there is a cut in my does not grow on that cut.There were no stitches used and it is barely visible to others, its is very minor but i m conscious about it because it has effected my hairstyle to littlle extent. i want to be completely normal. is there any wayout which will restore my hair and will not effect other hair and will cause no side effects
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012